Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever review




Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever is preferably one of the worst films that was released in Hollywood. The movie is based on the game with the same name. I saw a clip in this movie, but I did not continue watching this clip because I think this movie just threw away millions of dollars for a worthless movie. If I were the writer of this film, I would change the title Eggs vs Severe because this movie is a rotten egg and this can give you severe brain damage.

3 comments:

psyche said...

I watched this movie and it's really good...Full of non-stop action and Antonio Banderas absolutely feat the character he was portraying as well as Lucy...

Anonymous said...

Not an average movie to me the fight seen is good but its not that awesome to watch.

Unknown said...

Nice actor and actresses but I don't like all of this its really that good to watched.